Soccer fans will be able to watch all the action from the North American Soccer League live on Android and iOS devices when the 2014 Spring Season kicks off tonight.
The Official App of the North American Soccer League allows subscribers to NASL Live to watch all NASL games live and also enjoy real time access to the all the latest information, videos and news from the NASL.
To watch live games via the NASL App, viewers must first sign up for a NASL Live subscription, which is available at www.NASLlive.com and then input their subscriber information into the free App.
NASL fans who use Android devices can download the NASL App now from Google Play.
NASL fans who use iOS devices can download the NASL App now from the iTunes store.
Step 1: Sign up for NASL Live at www.nasllive.com
Step 3: Enter your NASL Live username and password in the NASL App
Step 4: Watch Soccer and Enjoy
“The NASL App is the perfect way to watch NASL games live and keep on top of all the latest goings on at the NASL wherever you are,” said NASL Commissioner Bill Peterson. “The App is free to download, providing soccer fans everywhere a fully interactive viewing experience.”
Key features of the NASL App include:
• Live streaming of all NASL matches – with a NASL Live subscription available at www.NASLlive.com
• The ability to personalize the App with your favorite NASL team
• Breaking editorial news and video news
• Player profiles and rosters
• League Standings, results and schedules
• Team line ups and match stats
By subscribing to either a 30-day pass or a season access pass at www.NASLLive.com, soccer fans can tune in to the drama of opening day and access all 135 matches during the 2014 NASL Spring and Fall Seasons.
Throughout the month of April, the NASL is offering a 10-day free trial to enjoy the weekly broadcasts as the league’s 10 teams battle to reach the postseason and compete in The Championship for the coveted Soccer Bowl trophy.
A 30-day subscription to NASL Live costs $4.99, while a Season Pass is available for $29.99 and will expire on November 30, 2014. Following the 10-day free trial, users will be charged for whichever option they select at sign up and will have an option to cancel the subscription before a charge is made to their credit card. In order to qualify for the free trial, users must register prior to April 30, 2014.
Subscribers who download the NASL App in time for this weekend’s opening kickoff can:
• Watch Indy Eleven make their long awaited debut against the Carolina RailHawks at a sold out Carroll Stadium.
• Tune in to see if FC Edmonton can hold the potent Rowdies strike force of Brian Shriver and Georgi Hristov.
• Watch as the Fort Lauderdale Strikers show Ottawa Fury FC what life in the NASL has in store for them.
• Witness one of the NASL’s fiercest rivalries as the San Antonio Scorpions welcome Minnesota United FC to the partisan atmosphere of Toyota Field.
• Watch live as the New York Cosmos defend their championship against Eric Wynalda’s Atlanta Silverbacks.